Tuesday, June 22, 2010

skeleton me

I want to..

get my dessert out of the fridge even though it needs to chill for 2 more hours.

"like" every status and photo on someone's Facebook so they laugh the next time they check it.

go a month only wearing 6 articles of clothing.

never lose myself to a bad mood.

be able to paint all the pictures in my head.

get my Zune in the mail right now.


I am..

starting to feel sleepy.

already excited about our Florida trip in October.

convinced that I'm not always right.

stoked that Safeway had peppermint mocha creamer in the middle of June.

an overcomer.


I'm not always satisfied with where I am. But maybe that's the motivation I need.

1 comment:

  1. I've marked this as unread a few times in my google reader so I can see it again and again.

    I love it. I love this. I love the Jesus inside of us which feeds our desires and convictions and decisions. I love the world outside of us which allows us to be a light and find a purpose and understand what love is.

    ReplyDelete

Pals